Outwardly, Xiao Feng is a stubborn tomboy and the captain of the Kendo Club at her college. In her group of friends, she is the leader with her demanding nature and abrupt ways. Inwardly however, Xiao Feng is a girl scarred by her past and searching for what she wants most, love. Her friends, Ah Kai, Xiao Bai, Mu Tou, Xin Lei, and, Xiao Xiao don't know about that part of her past but they are all loyal friends to Xiao Feng; that is, until Xiao Bai and Ah Kai leave the Kendo Club for the Swim Team.
Xiao Bai and Ah Kai are immediately regretful when the captain of the Swim Team, Ah Ken, turns out to be a captain as grueling as Xiao Feng. When one night Xiao Feng announces to her friends she wants love the most, Xiao Bai and Ah Ken devise a prank called the love contract. In the contract, in exchange for finding swim team members to recruit, Ah Ken must court Xiao Feng.
At first, Xiao Feng plays tricks on Ah Ken when he tries courting her but soon enough both fall for each other. However, while troubles at home cause Ah Ken and Xiao to become closer, problems within their friends threaten to break them apart.
Mu Tou, who has liked Xiao Feng for a long time, becomes jealous of Ah Ken and attempts to break them up. Ah Kai, a childhood friend of Xiao Feng's, also likes her. But Ah Kai is dating Xin Lei who is liked by Xiao Bai who is liked by Xiao Xiao. With so many love triangles something is bound to happen.
How will Xiao Feng and Ah Ken's love stand against their friends? What happens if Xiao Feng discovers Ah Ken courted her over a love contract? And what about Xiao Feng's own secret from her past? All unfolds in Love Contract.
* Ariel Lin as Xiao Feng * Mike He as Ah Ken * Zhang Rui Jia as Ah Kai * Lai Zhi Wei as Xiao Bai * Zhong Xin Yu as Xin Lei * Lin Yi Hong as Mu Tou * Phyllis Quek as Xiao Yun * Yan Pei Ting as Xiao Xiao * Mary Hsu as Doris * Yi Zhe Li as Mei Li * Kitamura Toyoharu as Gan Jiu * Tai Bao as Cheng Zheng Jie * Cheng Xiu Ying as Li Feng Hua * Jin Gang as Jin Gang * Liu Han Qiang as Simon
Devil Beside You
Qi Yue (Rainie Yang) is a cheerful college girl who harbors a massive crush on the captain of the basketball team, Yuan Yi (Kingone). With the encouragement of her friends, she decides to confess her feelings. However, the next day, with her love letter in her outstretched hands and her head bent, Yuan Yi walks right by her. Qi Yue looks up to find Jiang Meng (Mike He), the school director's son, who has a devilish reputation and a penchant to bully girls. Terrified, she drops the letter and scoots away.
True to his nickname, the devil orders Qi Yue to be his personal servant, else her letter will be revealed to the entire college. Embarrassed and angry, Qi Yue has no choice but to follow in his shadow. A bizarre twist later, she discovers she has feelings for Meng, who, beneath the cool exterior, possesses a soft and loyal heart. Meng returns her affections as well, and at last the dreamy Qi Yue, whose head is made up of romantic fluff, thinks she has found love.
One thing stands in the way, however... How can they be together, when they're about to become brother and sister? And what happens when an arranged marriage and an old love enters both of their already complicated lives?
Kumiko "Yankumi" Yamaguchi enters Shirokin Gakuen Private School to become a math teacher. She's assigned as the homeroom teacher for class 2-4, populated by a gang of delinquents. At first, the class tries everything to rattle her cage, but to no avail. In a short period of time, Yankumi gains the respect of the class. But what the school doesn't know is that she's the heir to the Oedo Group, a powerful Yakuza clan. So while Yankumi struggles to excel in her career as a teacher, she must also keep her Yakuza background a secret.
The continuation of the popular Gokusen series.
Several years have passed and Shirokin Gakuen has closed down. Yamaguchi Kumiko (Nakama Yukie) finds herself a teacher of a few young kids who don't really benefit much from her style of teaching. Through some twist of fate, she is offered a job as a teacher in Kurogin Gakuen.
She becomes the teacher of a delinquent 3D class which make her previous students look like angels. In order to protect her job, she must again hide her true identity — the fact that she is the 4th generation of the Oedo Family, a prominent yakuza group.
* Nakama Yukie as Yamaguchi Kumiko (Yankumi / Ojou / Koumichou) (Math Teacher) * Namase Katsuhisa as Sawatari Goro (School Vice Principal) * Utsui Ken as Kuroda Ryuichiro (Kumiko's grandpa / 3rd Generation Oedo Yakuza Boss) * Anan Kenji as Wakamatsu Hiro * Kaneko Ken as Asakura Tetsu * Uchiyama Shinji (内山信二) as Tatsukawa Minoru * Ryoukuni Hiroshi (両國宏) as Sugawara Makoto * Kamenashi Kazuya as Odagiri Ryu * Akanishi Jin as Yabuki Hayato * Hayami Mokomichi as Tsuchiya Hikaru * Koike Teppei as Takeda Keita * Koide Keisuke as Hyuuga Kosuke * Otoha as Shiratori Hitomi (English Teacher) * Sakai Toshiya as Inuzaka Taichi (Japanese Language Teacher) * Moto Fuyuki as Kameyama Takashi (Ethics Teacher) * Magii as Inomata Shinji (Chemistry Teacher) * Ikeda Yukiko (池田有希子) as Wanibuchi Sayuri (Music Teacher) * Azuma Mikihisa as Baba Seiga (PE Teacher) * Inoue Jun as Kurokawa Ginji (Chairman of Kurogin High School) * Tanihara Shosuke as Kujo Takuma (Teacher in Momo Girls High School) * Waki Tomohiro as "Kuma" / Kumai Teruo (Former student of Yankumi)
The story of a young, idealistic teacher who enters Shirokin Gakuen with hopes of making a difference in the students' lives. However, Yamaguchi Kumiko (Nakama Yukie) is in for a rude awakening when she finds that she will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, the hardest class to maintain in the school. The students have multi-colored hair, sloppy uniforms, and show absolutely no respect to her. The leader of the class, Sawada Shin (Matsumoto Jun) is lazy but bright and shows some interest in Yamaguchi when he notices that she is very different from other teachers. The students try to bully her to make her quit, but their attempts don't get them very far.
What the class and the rest of the school does not know is that Yamaguchi Kumiko is actually the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, a notorious yakuza clan. Even though her family would like her to take the title of Ojou when her grandfather dies, they have accepted the fact that Yamaguchi would rather be a teacher.
Eventually, the students learn to respect their quirky teacher because of her devotion to them, and even give her a nickname: Yankumi.
* Nakama Yukie as Yamaguchi Kumiko (Yankumi / Ojou / Koumichou) (Math Teacher/Class 3D adviser) * Matsumoto Jun as Sawada Shin * Namase Katsuhisa as Sawatari Goro, Kyoto (School Vice Principal) * Utsui Ken as Kuroda Ryuichiro (Kumiko's grandpa / 3rd Generation Oedo Yakuza Boss) * Anan Kenji as Wakamatsu Hiro * Kaneko Ken as Asakura Tetsu * Uchiyama Shinji (内山信二) as Tatsukawa Minoru * Ryogoku Hiroshi (両國宏) as Sugawara Makoto * Oguri Shun as "Uchi" / Uchiyama Haruhiko * Waki Tomohiro as "Kuma" / Kumai Teruo * Narimiya Hiroki as Noda Takeshi * Ishigaki Yuma as Minami Youichi * Itoh Misaki as Fujiyama Shizuka (English Teacher) * Nakazawa Yuko as Kawashima Kikuno (School Nurse) * Nabe Osami as Ando Osamu (Social Studies Teacher) * Kohmoto Masahiro as Iwamoto Kouhei (P.E. Teacher) * Ookuma Ichirou (大隈いちろう) as Oyama Hajime (Science Teacher) * Tayama Ryosei as Shirakawa Gonzou (Principal) * Saito Satoru as Washio Kanji (Japanese Language Teacher) * Sawamura Ikki as Shinohara Tomoya (Police Officer) * Sakata Tadashi (坂田聡) as Kashiwagi Yutaka (Police Officer)
Thursday, January 25, 2007 &
BEAUTIFUL & CUTE & HOT KOREAN BOYS (ASIAN GUYS)
BEAUTIFUL & CUTE & HOT KOREAN BOYS (ASIAN GUYS)
1. Kim Jae Joong aka Hero 1.26.1986 // 180cm // 63kg from DBSK or TVXQ or DBSG
2. Kim Hae Sung (A very cute actor) 1.14.1988 // 172cm // 59kg *Jenny & Juno // *Gangster High
3. Choi Chang Min 4.5.1981 // 180cm // 70kg *Old-school Kpop Idol *Now an actor
4. Kang Dong Won 1.18.1981 // 186cm // 70kg *Wolf's Temptation // *Duelist, and etc
5. Won Bin 9.29.1977 // 178cm // 65kg *Taeguki // *My Brother // *Autumn Tale // *Guns & Talks, etc
6. Park Ki Woung 2.13.1985 // 182cm // 69kg *Art of Fighting ** My Tutor Friend 2 (maybe next Kwon Sang Woo ?) *Check out his Sky Phone CF! Hilarious!)